Flea Prevention

posted: by: Lorain Animal Clinic Tags: "Clinic Specials" "News" 

Don't let the weather fool you!  Fleas are still in your environment. Did you know that of the fleas that you see on your animal only account for 5% of the population?  The other 95% are in your house and your yard!!  The only way to control the fleas is to treat your house, your yard, and all of the animals in your house for at least 3-4 months to break the life cycle of the flea.

It is much easier to prevent fleas than it is to treat an infestation.  Monthly prevention is the answer.  Ask one of our staff for the specials!